Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'm back...just in time for Spring Break!




Well, after almost two months being away from this blog...I've decided to start it up again. As you all know I'm currently away from my home town. At the moment I am at a resort town in an Asian country. I don't think I need to specify. Anyhow, I hope you guys have missed me because I truly have missed you guys.

But to be truly honest, the main reason why I have decided to once again pursue this blog is because I'm hoping that this can become a source of relief for me; relief from all the days where I hide my true self from others. I also hope that there are readers out there who understand what I'm going through and who can provide me with decent and helpful advice.

Anyhow. Until my next post. BTW. Tell me all about your guys' Spring Break Plans! I'll see you soon!


Secretly Yours
-Donnie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like ur blog, it has something special=D