Saturday, December 09, 2006

Such a Sucker


I am such a sucker for a great smile. No matter who it's on, when someone wears a great smile, I seem to melt. I love smiles..the flash of those pearly whites, the cute little dimples, the little crinkle near the eyes...and amazing smiles are popping up everywhere now that it's Christmas time! I've gone shopping several times, and you'd think that with all the craziness of the holidays, that more people would be cranky and rude...but to my surprise everyone is so jolly! Just the way it should be. Another thing that I love are lips...kissable lips..haha...gosh. I love those..I just want to go up to the guy and just feel those soft lips touch mine, as we get closer, and our body temperature rises. It makes me want to hold him tight, look into his eyes, flash him a smile, while expecting a smile back.


You know, for me, these kind of things are so much hotter than just sex, right here, right now. I need to be coaxed into it I guess. lol. I guess I'm not easy, you have to work for the goods when it comes to me. Is that a bad thing? Does that make it harder for other guys to like me. I know many people out there who just want to get laid, and get some action neglecting all that should come with it. Not many people want to be in a relationship these days, whether they be straight, gay or bi, or whatnot. But I do! I love the fact that you have to work to get what you want. I like the feeling I get when I first like someone and I try to impress them, but the more I try, the harder it gets. lol. I love that. I love that romance that should come with it all. lol. I'm so lame. Look at those lips...ugh I love Zanjoe! When I went to the Philippines, I saw him while I was at the mall, gosh...he's so beautiful. I didn't even know he was an actor in that country. Anyhow, I was in the same store as him and well the salesperson did not understand me very well, and Zanjoe just smiled his beautiful smile at me from a distance. I melted right there. Zanjoe was my big Filipino crush. Here are some other HOT Filipino boys...

-Dennis Trillo-



-Richard Gutierrez-


-Zanjoe Marudo-







Speaking of hot Filipinos...another hot Filipino that I cannot get out of my head these past few days, is Victor Basa. He is a model turned actor. Gosh. The abs on this one...it's insane. Haha. I'm so glad I'm going back soon. I can't wait to see these guys in person. *melt*.
Anyhow guys, I don't know when I'll be writing again soon, seeing as to it's holiday season and all. So thanks everyone for supporting me and giving me a chance to voice what's in my head. Thanks a bunch. Merry Christmas!!! and Happy Holidays to all.


-Victor Basa-



Secretly Yours,
-Donnie

1 comment:

eryel said...

gwapo nio richard and dennis
san mahawakan ko kayo