Monday, October 30, 2006

Best Weekend Ever...

Ok. It might not be the BEST weekend ever, but it was definitely up there. The Halloween Cab was this weekend, as previously mentioned. For more information on this event please see the previous post.lol. Anyway...the day was well spent, most of the whole day just hanging out with good friends, then of course once the clock hit 5:30..lol.it's party time. Everyone started changing into their costumes, pre-drinking. It was a total blast, there were parties on every floor of course, and many of the rooms were being shared as party space. It was great. There's nothing better than hanging out with your friends, dressed up as the most ridiculous things ever. Some of the many different creatures I saw prowling about this weekend were Clint Eastwood, a Power Ranger, a few pilots, the fallopian swim team, two bananas, a chicken, a swan, a twinkie, fred flinstone and a whole bunch more. It was great. Of course there was an abundance of everything sluttier...such as slutty cop, slutty nurse, slutty barbie, and all sorts of stuff. Lots of drinking, partying, dancing, groping? lol, public displays of affection, and a lot of sexual tension in the air. I am fairly sure that many of my friends got frisky that night. haha.



After the whole party, I went back to rez with a friend of mine and we had a little chat for a little bit. Then totally out of the blue, a friend of mine, someone I knew for a while txt msged me. I was of course fairly drunk..ok..I was VERY drunk. So I txt msged him back. Remember this was after the whole cab, it was 2:30 some in the morning. He asked me to come by to his apartment, and of course I did. Well, we talked for a little bit..and then..well..again, I was fairly drunk. sooo...we ended up putting a movie on. I don't even recall what movie it was. But..we were just lying on his bed, then he turned to me, asked me what I was thinking. I started rambling about the next day, what I would be doing and all that. Then he just kissed me. Of course, I kissed him back. We made out for a little bit, and he took his shirt off, and the story goes on from there. I don't think I should go into further detail into that.

The funny thing is, this guy was one of the few people I came out to, and he was extremely nice to me about it, always comforted me and was the person I went to about most of my problems. The weird thing was waking up in his room the next morning, I woke up earlier than he did, I always wake up early. I had to pee, you know, the morning whiz lol. So I had to get up, only in my boxers, and go to the bathroom. I walked out of his room, looked around to make sure that noone was in the vicinity and then ran into the washroom. When I got out, I heard a "good morning, your night sounded fun and loud". I think his roommate thought he was talking to him, not me. He saw me and apologized. I apologized, and felt so awkward. I was speechless. His roommate by the way is another friend of mine. We're not very close, but he is still a fairly good friend. I stood there...not knowing what to say. He choked on his coffee. This is no joke, he choked on his coffee. So, basically, I thought to myself, he's already suspecting things, might as well tell him. And so I did. I sat him down, this cute, tall blond boy every girl I knew had a crush on. We talked, it was early, like 8:30. We ended up finishing our conversation 2 hours or so later. He seems fine with it. We ended up playing squash later that day, and everything seemed normal. Although every hour or so, he would ask me something related to my sexuality. lol. He was very curious. What was sad was that I had no answers for many of his questions, because in truth, I don't have much experience regarding being gay. I'm just glad the weekend was such a good one!

Anyhow, I hope you guys all have a good week and a Happy Halloween!

Here's a video of a few D&G models. Enjoy.



-Donnie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very hot and wonderful.
DonPato
San Jose

Anonymous said...

nice.
:)

jay lassiter said...

i dressed in an orange prison jumpsuit with the word "GUANTANAMO" written on the back.