Saturday, September 09, 2006

He's Back Baby...

I love him. I love him. I love him. And he's back, and bringing sexy back with him..haha. Andy Roddick is on to play Roger Federer in his second appearance at the US Open final and 4th Grand Slam final.


Although, Roger has the advantage, being the world no. 1, and having beat Andy 10 times out of their 11 match-ups, Andy is still one of my favourite tennis players and one of my favourite athletes. I mean look at him, and his serve...boy, lol, his serve is tremendous, with the fastest serve ever recorded at 141 mph! How's that for power? He defeated Mikhail Youzhny, another hot tennis player, 6-7, 6-0, 7-6, 6-3, to land the final tomorrow with Roger Federer. We bid Andy GOOD LUCK! We know he'll do us proud.


-Donnie Cooper

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is Hot! I really like your D.H. Lawrence quote too.

Dale

Gray said...

Although Andy Roddick is a beautiful boy and is, as the previous post says, "Hot!", he's made himself very clear when it comes to gays.

What a homophobe!

Unknown said...

Eeeee! I met him today
he's beautiful ;)
he signed my rubber duck
he's nice looking
but so incredibly arogant