Sunday, September 03, 2006

Have You Ever...

Have you ever felt as though everything that seems to be happening in your life has become a blur? Lately, it seems as though my entire life is going in slow motion, with no path or direction. Has anybody else felt that way? I haven't been able to grasp what's really going on, and couldn't seem to explain to myself why I felt the way I did. Then I was browsing through youtube as most people in my situation do. Bored and having nothing to do, I browse youtube to find something to entertain me. I found a beautiful little video. In all reality, it was the music playing that caught my attention and kept me watching. The music, a piano piece, is just beautiful, calm and serene. It entangles the mind and relaxes the muscles of the body. It's entrancing, it really is. So here's the video for all of you to see. It's from a Russian/Ukrainian artist named Verka Serduchka, also known as Andrey Daniko. I believe the song is called 'After You' in English, and I have no clue what the Russian is. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy it. This song represents how I feel at the moment, and is simply the only thing that can explain that feeling.



-Donnie Cooper

No comments: